Haha hey! :D so this weekend was amazing, Rami got baptized!!!!!!!!! Such a happy moment! He brought his orthodox wife to the confirmation at church and our other Investigator Olig showed up!!!! So super great weekend at Church for us! I ended up having to translate for Rami during Priesthood meeting which gave me a headache but I think I did pretty well :)
I
got some fencing stuff this week at the flea market so we'll be using that
today for P-Day, turns out Elder Lowe has fenced before so we're gonna have a
match or 2 haha. We're still working to get our 2 African investigators to
church, they live WAY far away but have the desire to come so we're going to
ask our ward missionary to let them stay the night. Kasey is cool enough, he
should be open to the idea. I definitely miss you all, the Skype session was
amazing and I'm happy to hear that Sam liked my hair cut haha it's way
European. We are working closely with this family the Beckers, I've spoken
before about them, the Peruvian man and his German wife, they have lots of
questions and one of the wife's best questions was "How are you different
from any other church?" Haha little did she know she asked right before
our point on the apostasy in our restoration lesson haha #InspiredQuestions!!!
The Lord Is definitely preparing his people! I love and miss you all, you most
of all mom <3 keep praying for me, I definitely feel the support from the
Promised land!
Elder
Fisher
![]() |
| Happy face during Skype on Mothers' Day |




No comments:
Post a Comment