I
feel so blessed to be here. I've learned two interesting things, we were in a
lesson with Morino, an Italian man, when he prays he starts his prayer with
"Padre" it touched my heart that he only says Father, what a close
relationship. Also I learned that Muslims touch their forehead to the ground to
show total submission, the word Islam means to submit and the word Muslim means
one who submits, honestly they are not all that different from Christians. Alas
is literally their word for God, not a specific one, so they worship the same
as us. I've learned a lot about it because of all the refugees, we meet them
all the time and the learned Muslims are incredibly open minded and kind.
My
German is progressing although I really confused the lady at McDonald's today
when I asked for Ein McMuffin ohne Ei... Apparently they don't do McMuffins here hahaha
I'm loving it, Rhami didn't show up to church so we have to push his date back
:/ here's an update on our investigators,
Rhami
(30's) Iranian who swam 6 hours to escape and come to Germany, has a baptismal
date and wants to be baptized so that he an be an example to his family and
bring them to the gospel.
Olig
(20's) an original Ukrainian Homie haha he's interested in the church because
his friend is serving in London England. He is such an awesome kid and our last
lesson ended up Quatching about Girls haha
Sina
(20's) another Iranian who fled to gain religious freedom, he has so many
questions and we've got all the answers, I can see his testimony growing during
a lesson.
And
finally Sigfried 40: a Peruvian who has a member family. He has an amazing testimony
and relationship with God and wants to feel like he belongs. Thankfully we've
got the perfect place.
I
love each of these people with all my heart and can not wait to see them take
the step into the font to start a new life.
Praise
to the Lord for preparing his children, we are here to show them the way!
Love
Elder Fisher
Killin' it in Köln
| P Day Fussball |
| P Day brat roast |
No comments:
Post a Comment