Elder Fisher

Elder Fisher

Sunday, June 26, 2016

When it rains, it pours.

Yes, Mom, I am way happy here!! :D  It has rained so much this week and my comp and I (being from Utah and Arizona) lost our minds at the amount of precipitation. haha So, the end of the 7 week transfer came to an end, and transfers and splits and new districts were impending... But I'm being trained so I have to stick with my comp for 12 weeks! :D ensuring our next 5 week transfer :)  We're still in Köln and loving it, but Elder Hinchman got moved to Mönchengladbach and Elder Hoertig replaced him. He's a way funny elder from Cali so we're happy ;) and yes!! That photo was just Pfahl Konferenz (Stake Conference) but the Whole Zone was there, I'm serving in the Same Zone as Elder Bahr and Elder Jenson which makes me so happy :) I see Elder Jenson a lot which is nice, we're good friends from the MTC. The days are long and hard and I often get frustrated with Investigators not calling us back but I'm so happy :) This is an adventure through Köln to find all those who are ready for Christ! 
A snack with the Sister Missionaries and Sister Nowak
 
 


Lightning storm of the Dom


 So there are a TON of Rastafarians in Germany, baggy hand sewn clothes, bare feet and guess what, Dread Locks!!! Haha I was just thinking about how cool they looked but how nasty they get and then I see my very own brother has got 'em! Even you guys are becoming more European!!! Haha try this thing called Sprudel Wasser. It's carbonated water, it's all they drink here. I'm super into it now haha I love the bubbles, but it does taste different.

But like I said I'm doing really good :)  The Spirit is a constant push, I'm learning more from the Book of Mormon about being Expectantly Faithful. Nephi and Ammon are great examples of being so faithful they can say "Let's do this, why wouldn't the Lord bless us." And I want to be able to do that here in Germany. So I'm working to receive more inspiration, from better studies to living the Word of Wisdom to a higher standard (mostly veggies and wheat, meat sparingly) and actually doing morgen sport haha ;) Sorry my emails are so scattered brained, I don't know what to tell you or how to explain my weeks, I'm living in Germany! I speak German! I help old ladies and talk to scary men on Bahns, this is just my life!! :) 

Oh!!! Frau Dunker!!! She was an old lady we offered to help Thursday, she told us immediately that she didn't want our church, but after sweetening her up she invited us in :)  She's 93 and her brothers all served and died in WWII on the Russian Front!!! Her husband was a general in the Navy and was held captive in France and when we left she gave us bread and the worlds best Strawberry jam/jelly stuff, it's not very viscous but it is amazing!!! Haha :)  So finally I've met someone from the War! I'm really excited for our return Visit :) 

I love you all very much :)  Oh, some of the new Photos are of the Lightning Storm that happened over the Dom and our Study Fort haha  Please be good while I'm gone haha.

Ich liebe ihr so Viele!!! Ich vermiss ihr!!! Bleib für immer mit der Herrn! 

Elder Fisher

Doch! ich bin ein Berliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment