Elder Fisher

Elder Fisher

Monday, December 12, 2016

Lederhosen



Hey mom!!! I'm sorry, I don't have a lot of time this week. So I want to call you on Christmas... um maybe at 7 or 8 here, so 11 or 12 there. We might be at the church. Um... no investigators this week. Next week that will change. I'm getting a new Companion, Elder Woolley. He's from Gilbert also!!! It's crazy, he was in Aachen while I was in Köln, so we know each other already. I'm excited, he and I are gonna really chase Hanau up and get some work going here. Elder Butler is on to Wiesbaden.

This week I got Lederhosen... €150, Thanks Nana! haha They look good. Please excuse the mess, my companion is "packing" to leave, so our apartment is in disarray...

***Missionaries get to call home twice a year, Mother's Day and Christmas.  With today's technology, we can Skype or Facetime so we see them as well.  It's a wonderful blessing to be able to see and hear them.  Every missionary in Germany buys lederhosen at some time.  Lederhosen are the National Costume for German males.  Jacob was so excited to finally buy his own. ***
Jacob's lederhosen, bought with Christmas money from Nana

Second hand German army jacket



This is a wonderful German couple who fed them dinner and sang songs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment