Elder Fisher

Elder Fisher

Monday, January 30, 2017

Missionary Changes



Hey mom :) There were some huge changes this week with the schedule. Also my P-Day is now on Thursdays, so it will be 10 days until you here from me again. I think p-day on Thursday will be super nice because now we can go to all the museums and historical sites that are closed on Mondays. I cant remember if its like that in the states but everything is closed here on Mondays and it makes p-days kinda frustrating. So I'm staying another month in Hanau, which is great. I love it here and Elder Woolley is just fantastic. We are doing a lot of work here and seeing some huge miracles here. Hopefully we can see our three investigators to baptism and strengthen them to endure to the end.  This P-Day is super anstrengend(exhausting) and I don't have a lot of time... just enough to throw together this awful email and let y'all know that my p-day- is changing. I'm doing well, and the Three are progressing swimmingly.  I love you all very much and hope that this next week goes well for you. 

All my Love, Elder Fisher. 




No comments:

Post a Comment