Hey
mom :) so here's the lay down,
The Lord has blessed Elder Woolley
and I with 3 fantastic, prepared Investigators. Who have now accepted the
challenge to be baptized! So, we've got:
Lilly: 20 yr old who speaks
English and German, she is evangelisch from birth but has some serious
questions about life and wants to find a religion with a little more oomph. She
has read and prayed and will continue preparing to be baptized on the 4th of February.
The members love her.
Abdol and Abbas: in their
thirties, these two Iranian men referred themselves online after meeting
missionaries in Hamburg. They have a testimony of the Book of Mormon and are
currently giving up smoking and alcohol to be clean and ready to enter the
waters of baptism on the 11th of February.
We have been working with these 3
and have just been amazed with how prepared and happy they are to learn more
about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. All three impress me every time we meet and
it is a delight to be here during their conversion processes.
As for my life, Hanau is a dream
and Elder Woolley is just a doll haha He and I get along and have such a great
time together. I couldn't have asked for a better companion. We are working on
meeting with the members to show them how fun and easy missionary work is, and
that the difference between the spiritual conversion and the social conversion
is quite important.
So our focus is to show the
members how easy it is for them to strengthen an investigators chances of
accepting the gospel through friendships. Every investigator needs a friend. it
is much easier to come to an activity or to church if you know someone is
expecting you. And that people want you to be there. So we are doing roll plays
and teaching the members the lessons, so they can invite their friends and be
witnesses of the Gospel at all times, and on all places. This week we have a
member appointment for every day of the week!!! Haha we are busy as can be and
I Love it!!! Elder Woolley and I have been blessed to turn this area around and
the success and blessings we are finding are just amazing <3 I love Hanau
with all my heart.
I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment