Elder Fisher

Elder Fisher

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Lost in the Zoo...



Hey :)

Sorry family, this email is gonna be weird. We're currently lost in the Zoo... 

We saw a Dolphin show and that was pretty sweet haha as for the Work here, it's the same. We are meeting with Dudi and he is doing well. This Monday Elder Monroe and I did a 100 contact March. It was sweet, we gave out 5 copies of the Book of Mormon and got 5 numbers! One guy named Alex is from Russia. He was really interested and spoke with us for a while. Another guy, Theo, LOVED the idea of the Book of Mormon. We will be meeting with him next week. The weather has been heating up. Except today it rained. The one day we wanted it to be dry... the zoo was cool trotzdem. 

Ummm I don't have a lot to write today. This week was slow. BUT I've got some pictures :) 

I love you! Till next week!

P.s. Ponderize Isaiah 49:14-16 in conjunction with Romans 8:31-39














No comments:

Post a Comment