Elder Fisher

Elder Fisher

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Bricks



Happy Halloween!!! :D I hope everything goes well!!! :D 

I'm happy to hear everything is going well, share my love with Dad Ethan Lilly Sarah and Sam! So, sadly you would never guess that it's Halloween here in Germany. But I did see 1 little zombie boy this morning so that was fun haha 

So this week was weird, fast. The only complaint I have is that I want to teach more lessons. We're averaging about 2 a week... 2 they are good lessons but I want to be doing more. Otherwise I get my fill of planning and finding and service and member appointments.

This next week is gonna be pretty crazy! Transfer calls... here's the Score for me already, 
7months in my Starting Area
I'm one of the last two missionaries from my group still in Area 1.
I just finished training
This is a 1-2-3 knockout to a new Area! Hopefully I get to follow Elder Bahr to Nuremberg Zone! Then I can get some Lederhosen!!! "A-hinga flinga-flurgen!" **inside family joke -this is how his Dad sounds when he tries to fake German**

So... I know what I'm gonna Collect... BRICKS!!! Haha I started this week with a brick from Cologne :)

Yeah no this is serious cool... it's a brick from the original Kölner Stadt Mauer (Cologne city wall) that was built around the original city the Romans built in year 50!!! A 2000 year old Brick made by Romans!!! :D
Here's a photo


Also, yes... that's a new Tie.

Well I love you all so much!! Please keep being awesome and Read 2Nephi 19:6, Mosiah 14, and Alma 7:11-12 in preparation for Christmas :)

I love you, Elder Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment