Hey mom! I'm super happy to hear that you guys are having
so much success with FHE!!! Member missionaries are super nice haha we are
always looking for those who can help us.
The work goes, I'm losing steam but I have a feeling that
in 2 weeks I'll be leaving Köln. Transfers are coming up and I've been here 6-7
months and just finished training so hopefully I get to see some new land :)
this week we baptized Abosh!!! He is the Syrian we had to stop teaching a while
ago. But he got cleared by Prez and then he got baptized haha Tada!! He didn't
show up for his Confirmation though...
So two weeks, cause next week is Stake Conference. I
really hope he understands everything or rather how much it means, now that I
look back, he accepted everything so quickly...So I don't really know what's up with
him. The last week has been more walking, finding, denials, missed apt. Missing
people, sighs, grunts, and collapsing into bed at night, long prayers, short
lunches, 0 breakfasts and 1 baptism.
This morning I read Jacob Chapter 5. I'm going through
the Book of Mormon and highlighting every reference to Christ and I realized
half way through that Jesus is the Servant. The moment in verse 49 happens so
49 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard said
unto the
servant: Let us go to and hew down the trees of the
vineyard and cast them into the fire, that they shall not cumber the ground of
my vineyard, for I have done all. What could I have done more for my vineyard?
50 But, behold, the servant said unto the Lord of the
vineyard: Spare it a little longer.
At two or 3 points, Jacob records that God said
"they are so corrupt... they can't be saved" but Jesus Pleaded to
save us... I was humbled.
I am being carried at this point, and I am so thankful
for Christ and all that he has done for me.
This week, please analyze your relationship with Christ,
he leaves it up to us but he is constantly calling to us to come to him. Listen
closely and do what he asks of you. It will make you so much happier, I Promise
that.
Elder fisher.
Überträgt aus der NRW
Überträgt aus der NRW
No comments:
Post a Comment